Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: American Idol

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    American Idol

    With all that has hit the news.
    Real or fixed?
    With Simon i have to say real.
    He's to big a butt if no one else is. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    And it's his show. Would he let Paula and others ruin it?
    I don't think so. But a lot of allegations.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I think it's a bunch of hooey.
    The one guy won't even help American Idol investigate. My guess is it's because he's afraid the truth will come out!

    One thing he said made no sense: He said he went to CD stores with Paula. Umm...wouldn't the general public notice that??
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I think its a person who got his foot in the door of the parking garage of fame and liked it and is trying desperately to try and get it back.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I have to totally agree with you Rocketer. He is the Idol version of Wendys finger chili lady.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member John_Cena's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    there lucky i aint up there showin them how to rhyme
    "You Cant See Me"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I am sure you would be an equal to William Hung.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member John_Cena's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    yeah just like him Zebra
    "You Cant See Me"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    Wow your too good for me! That zebra calling is original. I guess I am blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other next! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •